Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Important Three


            The first important person in my life is my mom for the work ethic and morals she installed in me. Any women can bring a kid to this world, but not every woman takes the time to raise a kid. My mom always worked hard to have food for us and never has stopped to pity herself. Her heart is stronger than any human being I met and she always thinks of others before herself. I have to force her to eat because she focuses too much on work and not enough on her health.
            The Second important person is my best friend Charlie for his competitiveness and friendship. Charlie has always found a way to make everything into a challenge but also remembers that our friendship comes first. He will make a challenge at any given time; as a result, I end up running, jumping, swimming, etc.  Charlie and I have similar childhoods; we try to help each other in what we can. As an only boy in my family I never had a brother, so Charlie is the closest thing I have to a brother.
            The Third important person is my cousin Martin because he has helped me when I needed help. If I need help finding information such as college information I ask him and he tells me where to go. Martin is tall lean and older than me so he shares his knowledge with me. Martin and I have the same hobbies like playing soccer and running. He mentors me with strategies to improve my running form; moreover, he helps me become a better athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment