Monday, December 3, 2012

A Night Not Like the Rest




            In one Friday night most people think of going bowling, watching a film, or playing pool. That same night I did all three with my friends David, Jose, Pepe, and my older cousin Martin. Before that day even started I was home like an investigator because I called people that I knew to see if anything good was going on. Nobody had anything good to do besides being home with their pajamas on regarding the television. After I gave up hope at 6 o’clock my cousin Martin called me and told me if I wanted to hang out with David, Jose, and Pepe. I didn’t think twice and I said “hell yeah!”, then I said where to? He told me we were going to see a new film that just had come out at the Plaza Cinema 14.
            As soon as I clicked I began to get dressed to party. My typical clothes were a dress up dark grey shirt with a black T-shirt in underneath and some black Levis with gray Addidas. I never liked to look bad when I went out because it was part of my persona. I knew my friends were most likely going to look like they just woke up. My cousin picked me up around 7, and then went to pick up the rest of the gang. We arrived at the theater and checked the times for the movie the Bourne Ultimatum. The closest time was at 9 p.m. and we looked at each other and talked about things to do before the film and decided to play pool in place named Billiard that was really close by. We had competitive one on one games till we had to leave to see the film.
            The film had well plotted action sequences that left us with something to talk. Jose and the rest of us didn’t want to go home and sleep; moreover, we laughed and said who goes to sleep at 12 at night. Then we all decided to go bowling and stay there till it closed. My friend David rolled the ball like he was trying to break the floor. Everywhere we went there was always something to compete about which made the night a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment